Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Moon and Summer Weather!


This weather this weekend has been absolutely amazing. Today there is a new moon. It looks amazing. I wish I could take a picture,but It won't come out. Good thing memories are forever. (I got my giver project back xD) I saw Romeo and Juliet this week. Romeo was a cutie,his name is Patrick something. It doesn't feel like I have to go back too school. It feels like July. I know that I have to go back to school though,and well it's gonna be busy these last few weeks. This week alone I have 5 games in 7 days. It shall be hectic,along with talent show,cheerleading try outs and feild trips.The pretty little lightning bugs are out. I would realy love a rain storm. I will blog soon about everything but for now lets enjoy the weather.
Peace&Love
Shammy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment