Saturday, April 4, 2009

April Showers


It feels like I haven't blogged in forever. Soccer started so I have to stay after school everyday to atleast five-thirty,if I am lucky. I have been feeling rundown and exhausted. It is hard to do anything. The rain has really calmed me though. We had our first thunderstorm of spring. I love thunderstorms. I love to watch the lighting. There was a doubled rainbow after the storm. I was singing "gonna find a rainbow,find a rainnnnbooww in the skyyyyy!" and i turn around and scream "LOOK A RAINBOW"
Soccer practice is usually very stressful because I am on the A team and not the best player ever. Friday we were supposed to have an away game but because of the rain it got canceled. A-team still had practice. We had to practice inside where is was like 3 million degrees. When we were walking we passed some windows and it is like beatiful outside. My friend Alyssa screams
"Its like...GOD outside! Jesus just walked by" and our coach is just like
"Yeah,on water"
That is how the whole soccer practice went. It felt almost like team bonding,except we have a male coach who doesn't understand that.
Other than that it has been very stressful. I am still battling one of the hardest decisions of my life. Should I give up cheerleading. I love it so much,and I'm almost good at it. It breaks my heart almost everytime I even have to think about it. I had a breakdown when my friend started yelling at me that I wouldn't quit. It was more from lack of sleep. As for the youtube awards they are also stressful because I can't seem to find Chels online and I really need her help. I have the catergories all done. I cannot wait for spring break even if it only three days. I feel ripped off. Well,whatever.I hope to be blogging more,even if no one reads. That is probably better anyway xD
Peace&Love
Shammy=)

No comments:

Post a Comment