Sunday, April 5, 2009

GoodMorning!


GoodMorning,anyone who reads this. It is 7:30 A.M. I have to go to church today,its palm sunday. Like the whole world goes to get palms. It is crazy. I kinda hope I don't have to serve. I am listening to the twitter dance. I love it. Everybody do the twitter dance! JJ's show is tonight. I will be going. We are having bacon this morning because my mom went alittle crazy with the bacon buying. She just kept telling me,oh its on sale. I think that is hilarious. Whatever,I love bacon. The youtube awards is basically done except I can't find chels and I need her. Thanks everyone for offering your help but all I need you to do is vote once the nominees come out. If you want to do a commerical for the awards you better speak now because I only have like 2 spots open. I already have one person. Plus it depends on how Chels and I decide to do it. Anyways I am going to go enjoy breakfast. Have a wonderful sunday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment