So today we had a basketball game. I had tons of homework. It was gross. It has been such a long week. There is this kid on the basketball team and he is a hawtie. I added him on myspace and then he asked me about my friend,katelynn. She has told him twice to his face that he is cute. He thinks she is cute too. Single's awareness day is saturday. Really, I dont care. Tomorrow night I have a concert. They are cutting the music department and this could really make a difference. Sorry I am jumping all around. This is what my brain is like. No one thought pattern I keep drifting. I have been working a lot on photoshop,and i have to say i'm not half bad. If you want to see some of it email me at loopyshammy102@aim.com I have this key necklace and i drew a heart. I made a wallpaper for iconator. My very first. I want a free hugs shirt. One day Chelsea and I will go out and hold up those signs while we are getting hugs. I am not afriad to hug a stranger. If you came up to me and was like i need a hug, i would give you one!
Well my eyes are like tearing and going crossed. I think I really need sleep.
Have a wonderful Friday
Peace&Love
Shammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment