The weather is so pretty. It makes me feel calm. This week we have writing standardized testing. It isn't so bad. I like it better than math. We had to write an informational essay on "what makes a class interesting." I wrote four or five paragraphs. Next two days are persuasive,sorry i'm terrible at spelling. Those probably will be easier since I have very strong opinions and am horribly stubborn. ALSO ALSO ALSO!I want to thank Dana (http://www.youtube.com/danaaxd) cause she is the one that kinda put the blogging idea in my head. Oh and I don't know how the comment thing works on here. I'll try to figure it out soon.I want to do a music video sometime. Three day weekend coming up so hopefully.I really do miss you guys and making videos. I can go on my laptop it's just I get frustrated at times. I'm starting Romeo&Juliet Thursday. That is kinda exciting. Well I guess that is it.
Peace&Love
~Shammy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment