Hey,
It's shammy. aka Samantha.
I am fourteen and in 8th grade.
My computer isn't working at the moment. So this is how I am gonna blog until my computer is working well and plus i'm uber busy. Cheerleading is ending and that is really sad because,well, most of you don't know this. I will not be doing cheerleading next year. I will make a goodbye video. Uhm, yeah.
Today it was like really warm,we had a heat wave. I can't wait till like spring/summer. It was nice to see the snow melt,but then you can see all the ugly garbage.I went skiing today and we went to the top lodge and everything looked so dead,it was depressing. It's only February so you have to enjoy the warmth while you can. Did you know that Easter is early this year. Ash Wednesday is February 25! That is so soon. I don't like it when it's so early,it makes the year feel longer. Well this is all I have to say. I will blog a lot,I hope.
If I don't you can yell at me all you want till I do.
Okay well
Peace&Love
~Shammy
btw,if you read this I less than three you!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment